TSD Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Procedure
What is it?
A leave benefit for employees unable to complete their modified work plan.
Employees who are unable to complete their modified work plan, including remote work and are:
- Subject to a Federal, State or local quarantine or isolation order related to COVID-19;
- Been advised by a health care provider to self-quarantine related to COVID-19;
- Experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and are seeking a medical diagnosis;
- Is caring for an individual who is subject to one of the above or is caring for a child whose school or place of care is closed; and
- Are unable to work remotely
What is the benefit:
The school will provide sufficient COVID-19 leave to ensure that those employees receive their full pay for regularly scheduled work hours.
What must you submit to qualify?
- Copy of Federal, State or local quarantine or isolation order for themselves or a family member that they must care for and statement of inability to remote work;
- Copy of health care provider instructions/note to self-quarantine for themselves or a family member;
- Self-statement that the employee or a family member whom the employee must care for is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or seeking medical diagnosis;
- Self-statement that their child’s school or place of care is closed and that the employee is unable to complete their modified work plan, including remote work