David Sicoli - Audio Visual Technician
- Employed at Texas School for the Deaf since August 2007
- Job Responsibilities Include:
- Sets-up and operates equipment such as cameras, lights and microphones for various school functions.
- Installs and sets-up technical and AV equipment such as LCD projectors, laptop computers, screens, speakers, etc for school functions all over campus.
- Uses a variety of software programs to create materials and videos projects.
- Documents school events by taking video or photographs as requested