· Curriculum Specialist
- support teachers for Social Studies content, materials, and resources
- collaborate with teachers and support staff on implementing accommodations and instructional supports for students across learning environments
- provide professional development for teachers and staff, including best practices for developing Annual Goals and Objectives for individual Instructional Plans
- provide support to teachers in administering state assessments
- support teachers in implementing Gifted and Talented student plans
· Graduate of the University of Texas
- Bachelor of Science, Deaf Education (1992)
- Master of Arts, Deafness Studies (1999)
o Texas Teacher Certification, Deaf/HH K-12
· Worked as Teaching Assistant and then Teacher in Special Needs Program 1991-2012
· Joined Curriculum Team August 2012!
Have a great year!