Educational Resource Center on Deafness
The Educational Resource Center on Deafness brings the resources of the Texas School for the Deaf to the state, as well as, works collaboratively with a variety of agencies, programs, and schools across Texas to create a network of information, services, and support designed to meet the needs of deaf and hard of hearing students, their families, and the professionals who serve them.
- Be a directory to the appropriate agency, program, service, information or resource serving deaf and hard of hearing students anywhere in the state.
- Provide programs and services designed specifically for families and their deaf and hard of hearing children (birth – twenty two) who attend schools and programs throughout Texas.
- Develop trainings for professional development and support.
- Extend accessibility to our resources, programs, and services through events in a variety of locations statewide and through technology for video-conferencing opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with programs throughout the state for more effective and efficient services.
Our Services may be Packaged as:
- Workshops and Trainings
- Online Interactive Instruction
- One-On-One Consultation
- This Resource Website!
- Contact Information
at 1-800-DEAFTSD, 512-462-5329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. We would love to hear from you!