Frank Hipchen, Database Administrator
Over 25 years experience in database development and management
Employed at Texas School for the Deaf for the past 14 years
- Began working at TSD as an Audio-Visual technician in 1998
- During that work experience I discovered the need to have centralized staff and student information systems which I began developing. This development led to the Human Resources and Student Information Core Databases used today.
Current Job Responsibilities at TSD Include:
- In charge of systems design and analysis, database development and distribution
- Provide reports on performance measures to the State of Texas
- Develops, manages and administers TSD FileMaker Pro databases.
- Assures data collection, accuracy and integrity.
- Collects, verifies and submits data for REQUIRED State Reports.
My hobbies include:
- Orchestration and Music
- Fine Carpentry
- Writing and Cooking