Online Learning and Enrichment
Texas Education Agency Online Learning
Texas Education Agency Online Learning Resources: https://tea.texas.gov/sites/default/files/covid-19_-_at_home_learning_resources_april_7.pdf
Texas Home Learning Packets K-12th grade (8 weeks of lessons) - https://texashomelearning.org/parent-print-select-grade
Texas Education Agency put together a list of resources: https://texasresourcereview.org/learning-resources
Texas Home Learning - https://texashomelearning.org/
Free Wifi Finder for yours area - https://www.spectrum.com/free-wifi-hotspots/texas
Online Field Trips Calendar
Region 13 Service Center Activities for Parents
Life Skills Activities Livebinder - https://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=2645245
ASL Storytelling Library - https://www.texasdeafed.org/Page/333
Virtual Orientation and Mobility Resources and Activities - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wNjResbqVWKuQqew0OcuuXd2I4o5ZC4WZc27zE7Ywww/edit#
Scavenger Hunts - https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-this-photo-scavenger-hunt-is-helping-keep-kids-active-and-engaged/
Self Advocacy Information - https://www.livebinders.com/b/1660290
Early Learning Project - https://illinoisearlylearning.org/reslists/trying-times/
Google Drive of educational companies offering free or reduced prices: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RRv9cENXMp1frTxMmGv3HrNkag6e2RqRZirpHSRzy44/htmlview
Here is the entire list of educational software companies offering free subscriptions for the next few months. Just click on the link to sign up.
MORE THINGS TO DO WHILE YOU’RE STUCK AT HOME:
- Another great way to help kids learn from home is a virtual field trip to somewhere cool, like the Galapagos Islands!
- Spend some time off electronics and pick from 25 different screen-free activities for kids.
- Quick and easy 5 minute crafts are the way to go.
- Break out the junk drawer! Help kids learn with everyday objects.
- Science games bring lots of fun to learning!
- Now is a great time to try out subscription boxes for kids.
- Shh! They won’t even realize they’re learning with our fun math games for kids.
- Here are some free ideas to homeschool for elementary students.
- Yes! Your kids can learn without screens.
- Might as well homeschool preschool while you’re at it.
- Kiddos bouncing off the walls? Try these active games for kids.
- Learn *and* play with science activities for kids.
- Mix things up with these inside games for kids.
- Edible playdough is fun with make, then eat! (Just be sure your kids wash their hands!)
- I just know there is a kid in your house who wants to make unicorn slime.