MY GOAL FOR ACCESS TO STUDENTS
As a teacher, I hope to empower students that "learning never ends." These students with self-advocate skills want to work, learn, and play. The ACCESS program will provide students with skills needed to understand the world of work, home, and its surroundings.
- ACCESS teacher
- Certified Teacher and Administrator of over 40 years
- Retired from TSD as a principal of CTE (Career and Technology Education)
- Return to TSD five years ago as a long-term sub, job coach, and now a teacher.
Activities I enjoy:
- Being a grandmother of two
- Freelance graphic design and logo specialist
- traveling around the world
- Gourmet and experiment in cooking
VRS: number will be posted soon.