Joel DeChristofaro - Technology Support Specialist
- Troubleshoots and resolves IT-related issues
- Provides technical support for staff and students regarding computer software issues, hardware operations, and the use of IT systems.
- Provides tech support for all Computer Labs on campus
- Provides tech support for all classroom technology including iPads, ActivBoards, Elmos and other peripherals
- Installs, maintains, moves and assists in testing and upgrading new and existing hardware or software.
- Manages our annual computer upgrades and replacements.
- Maintains records of daily helpdesk tickets, problems, remedial actions taken, and installation activities.
- Assists our System Analyst in maintaining the TSD network and Wi-Fi
- Graduated from Texas School for the Deaf – Class of 2004
- Attended Rochester Institute of Technology / National Technical Institute for the Deaf
- Studied: Network Administrator and Programming.
- Build/Restore Hot Rod and Classic vehicles
- Play video games with family/kids and friends
- Cooking and BBQ
- Spending time with family/kids