COVID-19 Drive-Thru Vaccine Clinic, December 16th, 12 Noon to 3 PM
SIGN-UP FORMS ARE CLOSED, HOWEVER, YOU CAN STILL GET YOUR VACCINATION BY ATTENDING THE CLINIC TOMORROW BETWEEN 12 AND 3 PM. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SIGN UP AT THE EVENT.
STAFF NOT RECEIVING VACCINE (Click the arrow -->)
- Parking will be extremely limited.
- There will be absolutely NO PARKING in the CTE/Peace parking lot, towards Seeger Gym, and around the tennis courts.
- Do not park in the fire lane or your vehicle will be towed.
Some areas of parking may be available during the day:
- Parking spots near cottages 566 - 569 and across from cottages.
- The parking lot in front of the new Early Learning Center and Administrative and Welcome Center
- Before arriving to the clinic site, please make sure you are signed up
- Make sure you have plenty of gas in your car
- Remember to bring your I.D.
- Remember to bring your vaccination card, if you are getting the third shot.
- On your GPS, enter the following address: 302 West Elizabeth Street, Austin, TX 78704
- Line will begin at the Elizabeth Street gate
- Please arrive from South Congress to avoid backup on South First Street
- Follow security's direction
- Stay in your car
- Personnel will provide you a form to be completed prior to receiving your vaccine, I.D. is required
- After receiving your vaccine, please follow security's directions to Monitoring Area
- You will be monitored for 10 - 15 minutes
- After your 10 - 15 minutes of monitoring, security will direct you to exit through the South Congress gate