Click on the following link to download the latest issue:
On this issue:
- Message from the Superintendent
- Performing Arts: Charlie Chaplin
- Pancake Breakfast
- The Seventh Blade
- Holiday Cookies for State Legislators
- Signing Santa: Charles Graves
- TSD Holiday Traditions
- ZACH Theatre’s Cinderella Production
- .Middle School Mathletes
- Academic Bowl Regionals
- Discovery Retreat
- TASB Visits TSD
- Back in Time
- In Memoriam: Marvin Beryl Sallop
About the Lone Star:
The Lone Star, Journal of the Texas School for the Deaf.
The Lone Star was created in 1893 under the administration of William Addison Kendall. In the beginning, it was called "The Lone Star Weekly" and became the official publication of the Texas School for the Deaf.
Today, the Lone Star publishes 4 times a year covering events related to the TSD community, you can download the electronic copy below.
If you have a story that it's important to the community, please contact us:
Editor: Editorial Committee
Copy Editor: Keena Miller
Art Director: Fernando Muñoz