TSD Governing Board Regular Meeting
- TSD Governing Board Regular Meeting
- 5/31/2023, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- AWC 3rd Floor
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a Regular Meeting of the Governing Board of the Texas School for the Deaf shall be held on May 31, 2023 at 4:00pm, AWC Board Room 1102 South Congress Ave Austin, Tx 78704.
If, during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in closed meeting, the Board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code, Chapter 551, Subchapters D and E or Texas Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions shall be taken in open session.
The subjects to be discussed or considered, or upon which any formal action may be taken, are as follows (items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice):
1. Call to Order: Announce the presence of a quorum.
2. Call Roll of Board Members (KV Smith)
3. Public Participation: Provide opportunity for public comment on agenda items and introduction of visitors.
4. Policy CK (Justin Wedel)
5. Policy CKC (Justin Wedel)
6. Instructional Materials and Technology Funds (iMAT) (Stella Egbert)
7. Approval of 2023-2024 School Calendar (Stella Egbert, Wilmonda McDevitt)
8. Legislative Update (Claire Bugen)