The 2012 TSD Summer Programs are in session
Programs open to deaf and hard of hearing students from across the state of Texas. Now in session, please read more if you are registered and need information.
Important Information About Summer Programs
For more information visit the TSD Summer Programs Official Page HERE
For help with registration for Summer Programs, contact TSD's Educational Resource Center on Deafness (ERCOD) 512-462-5329 (v) or 1-800-DEAFTSD (v/tty)
What you need to know...
- Summer Programs serves students ages 3 to 22 years.
- Students must be registered for Summer Programs by a parent or legal guardian, unless he/she is 18 years of age or older.
- Registration for Summer Programs must be fully completed before a student can be accepted toSummer Programs.
- Parents will receive notification of acceptance to Summer Programs.
- Payment of Summer Programs must be made by the deadline and should be sent to the Texas School for the Deaf's cashier’s office.
- All students must check in (with exception of ECE) the Sunday before Summer Programs begins. See dates on the Summer Programs brochure or registration.
- All students must adhere to the Texas School for the Deaf Code of Conduct.
- Students who are dismissed due to behavior will need to be picked up by the parent or legal guardian at their expense.
- Summer Program fees will not be refunded.
- All students must be immunized and in good health, per approval by our health clinic staff.
- Parents or legal guardians will be notified immediately if the student has become ill and will be asked to pick up the child if an illness presents a concern or risk to the child or others.